Can I go to Europe?
Absolutely! A VoH (Vehicle on Hire) certificate is needed. This has a fixed charge of £8.00 and is included in your rental price. If a booking is made less than 2 weeks prior to your departure date then an additional admin fee of £10 will be added, to ensure that the certificate arrives on time.
Do I need to clean the campervan?
We ask that you bring back your van in the same condition and cleanliness that you found it in. If you don’t fancy cleaning your van then you can opt for our cleaning service for a small fee of £30. But don’t worry about the outside of the van as we do that for you!
When can I collect and return the campervan?
Is there a fuel charge?
When you collect your campervan at the start of your adventure it will have a full tank of fuel ready to go! All we ask is you return it with a full tank too. If you do not return with a full tank you will be charged the pump price per litre and also a £20 surcharge for our time.
What happens if I run out of cooking gas?
Our vans are fitting with refillable gas bottles. You can go to any petrol station that’s sells LPG (GLP in Europe) and refill. A full adaptor kit is supplied with all vans. We will include 1 full tank with your booking any additional you will be required to pay for.
Is bedding included?
We can supply bedding for you, just add it on, during the booking process. If you have forgotten just give us a call and we can add it on for you.
Do you have beds suitable for babies?
Yes, all our four berth camper vans can be fitted with suitable sleeping arrangements. Just make sure you let us know you’ll be bringing a baby and we can make sure we have sleep facilities in place for you.
What equipment is there in the kitchen?
Our kitchens are equipped with utensils, crockery and cutlery, pans and other cookware. Our vans are fitted with a two ring hob and an oven (unless stated), and a 50L fridge. We love the fact we have fully functioning kitchens in our vans!
Is there heating?
Yes, all our vans are fitted with heating so you can be sure you’ll be cosy on those chilly nights.
Where can I stay?
Anywhere! That is the beauty of vanlife. You can stay where ever you want whenever you want! Fancy going for an off grid adventure, all our vans are equipped for off grid living. So long as its legal, its good! We love using park4night to find some great spots across Europe.
Whats the deal with the WC?
Our vans are fitted with a chemical toilet, all the fluids needed are supplied with your rental. Our vans also have a fully functioning shower! We do ask you to empty the toilet correctly before your return your van.
Can I bring my dog?
Yes, at Your Vanlife Experience we love our 4 legged friends. We ask is that you don’t let them on furniture and you leave the van fluff free and as clean as you found it. There is a standard charge for dogs of £20 per hire, with then an additional £5 charge for any additional dogs. We do take a pet deposit of £100 just in case we need to do some extra cleaning and/or for any damages.
Where can I leave my car?
If you are starting your journey from Your VanLife Experience HQ you’ll need somewhere to leave your car. Don’t worry we have you covered. You can leave your car in our safe, secure garage, (left at owners own risk).
Insurance, the Details
- Drivers must be between 21 and 79 years old. A refundable security deposit of £250 applies Campervan hires with UK Drivers license and with Non-UK licenses held within the EU, Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand. If your license is outwith these countries, the license will be checked by our underwriters who will notify us of any additional excess.
- The excess in the event of an accident is £500, there are additional excess if you are ages 21-25 and 70-79, please contact us if you wish to find out more detail about this.
- Drivers must provide Photo ID license prior to hire commencement plus 2 items of residential proof of the main Driver (2 Utility bills from separate companies less than 3 months old is acceptable.) If the Driver does not have a Photo License ID, the paper license and a passport is required.
- Additional Drivers must provide both paper license and Photo ID license prior to hire. If the Driver does not have a Photo License ID, the paper license and a passport is required.
- Details of any additional drivers are required in advance of rental period.
- Drivers are personally liable for all legal penalties (e.g.: parking tickets) which are incurred during the period of hire.
- All drivers must be present at Booking Hire Start Day
Other conditions may apply, please contact us, if you have any more questions.
Do you want your own slice of Vanlife?
If you can dream it we can build it. We will design, build and source all the parts for your tiny dream home.
We don’t only do campervans! We love exhibitions and/or festival vans.